I started the CFW SS13 at the Henrik Vibskov show, held at Charlottenborg. Vibskov decided to do the show outside and the runway itself consisted of a huge, pink tongue(?) with black dots on it and living people inside of it. The collection was not as colorful as we sometimes know his collections to be, but of course that didn't bother me - I'm a sucker for black, layered outfits. He did incorporate some dark toned outfits in the show which i loved. After the show we stayed to have a few beers with some friends.
I'm not a fashion expert but of course i have an opinion about the collection. I found the intertextual references a bit to obvious; you know with the infected tongue and the african theme - crisis! Some of the models were carrying something i thought looked like old fashioned agricultural tools which associated the show with a simpler and more modest time - Great show!
Pictures found on Stylegeekblog
Pictures found on Stylegeekblog
No comments:
Post a Comment