75th and Dark

Photobucket
75th AND DARK DATA CONTACT FASHION MUSIC LITTERATURE MOVIES



HOMAGE

One of the people who has been inspiring my aestethic is a guy named Robert. I used to work with him at H&M for a couple of months last year. He is one of the funniest, nicest, most creative persons I have met. He always showed up in some DIY-project and it always looked absolutely fab. He is one of the contestants in the new season of the swedish version of Project runway! I hope that I will be able to folio the show here i Denmark, because I know it'll be exciting as I am a sucker for project runway and for Roberts outfits. I know he will winn!!!
BY AND DARK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
© 75th AND DARK 2012. Powered by Blogger.