
The heat in our building is not yet turned on, so it's really cold. Maybe that's why I'm feeling a little sick today ... Anyway - I was scrolling through my blogroll and found out that the good man JP from JP on fashion Speed uploaded some pictures from the CFW, that I didn't even knew existed. The latest fashion week in CPH was the first one I was lucky enough to attend. The first show i saw was Henrik Vibskov and at that show I met JP and Jimmy from Andy Art magazine. Me and the BF partied with them after the show and I really must say, that I hope to meet them again in february to the next fashion week. Looking back on the fashion week is nice on a cold, rainy monday like this. I just checked the schedule for the Paris fashion and found out that my favorite designer will be working it on the runway tomorrow, so give it up for Damir Doma! Unfortunately I have to work all day tomorrow (at H&M), so I won't be able to watch the show live.
No comments:
Post a Comment